You can import any template created and shared with you by other QuarticOn system users to your CDXP account. How to do it?
1. Go to the Campaigns tab in the menu on the left, then select Campaign Templates in the sidebar.
2. Click the Import a Template button in the upper right corner of the page.
3. A modal window will appear. Type or paste the link to the template in the appropriate field, then click OK.
4. After clicking OK, the system will take you to the template editor where you can make your changes. Any modifications you make here will not affect the original template.
5. After editing the template, click Save & exit.