1. Go to the Mailing tab (A). Then click on Templates (B) and Add template (C).
2. We create the template using the e-mail template creator. Click Choose.
3. We add elements from which we want to build a template, including a recommendation frame.
4. To edit the recommendation frame, click on one of the tiles. Then the box on the right appears, where we can choose, among others, the number of products to be displayed in the frame (A). Edit a single tile by clicking on Product editor (B). All tiles will look the same.
5. In the editor, we can, among others, write the title of the product and choose its colour. We can remove some of the elements. We can also edit the Call to Action button and, for example, change its name. We can edit the price, its size and colour. When you finish editing, click on the Apply changes button.
Values such as title and price are dynamic values, so they will be taken dynamically when the recommendation frame is generated for a specific user.
6. We can also choose the logic for the entire frame (A).
You can choose from:
For all changes to be saved, we must save the entire template by clicking on the Save template button (B).
7. Then go to the Email settings tab (A), name the template (B) and enter the title of the message that will be displayed to the user (C).
8. We can also use the Preview Mobile (A) and see how the message will look like on a mobile device. Finally, click on Save template (B).
9. The template has been successfully saved and we can see it on our template list. We can edit or preview it. It will not contain a frame generated with products, it will contain a template for this frame.
From the video below you will find out how it looks in practice and learn the details of each of the stages listed above (English subtitles available):